Refer 3 friends to win a sleek, sophisticated Casio Exilim Camera
To Play: all you have to do is invite 3 of your friends through our Refer-A-Friend page to check out The CulturalConnect and its family of interconnected online magazines for the young, driven and forward-thinking.
Note: For every 3 referrals, you receive one chance to win. You can refer as many people as you want! You must be a current reader (subscribed to The CulturalConnect) to participate.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY.
1. Eligibility: Open to legal worldwide residents (excluding any jurisdiction where contest would be prohibited by law) who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry.
2. How to Enter: The CulturalConnect has developed a contest page (at http://www.theculturalconnect.com/raf) which allows already subscribed participants to invite other people to check out The CulturalConnects site and their four interconnected weekly e-magazines. All participants who refer three friends into the contest will be entered for one (1) chance to win. The inviter is awarded one (1) chance for every three referral invitations that have been sent through the above Refer-A-Friend page. Chances to win are attributed only for successful invites that occur between 12:01pm EST on November 13, 2006 and 11:59pm EST on December 9, 2006, and which are still subscribed at the time of the drawing. All electronic entrants must have a valid email address. The CulturalConnect is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, or misdirected entries; computer system, phone line, electronic equipment, computer hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature or for problems downloading entries from the website or for any other technical problems related to website entries. The CulturalConnect is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the contest, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the contest.
3. Winner Selection: One winner will be selected among all eligible entries received, in a random drawing to be held on or about December 10, 2006. All drawings and selections will be conducted by The CulturalConnect or its designee, the judges of the contest, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the contest. Odds of winning the contest depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The winner will be notified by email. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the email account is registered. Winner will be required to reply from the winning email address within 14 days of notification or prize will be forfeited and, at the option of The CulturalConnect, an alternate winner may be selected. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of prize and selection of an alternate winner.
4. Prizes: The winner will receive one Casio Exilim S770 7.2 megapixels camera. The value of the prize may be taxable as income. Upon receipt of any prize, each winner is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local tax that becomes due with respect to the prize. Awarding of prizes and contest administration shall be the sole responsibility of The CulturalConnect.
5. Miscellaneous: By entering, participants, (a) agree to be bound by the official rules and the decisions of the judges; (b) agree to release The CulturalConnect and their respective employees and agents from any and all liability, loss, damage or injury resulting from participation in this contest or awarding, receipt, possession use and/or misuse of any prize awarded herein and acknowledges that The CulturalConnect, and their respective employees and agents have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize including, but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose; and (c) consent to use of his/her name, photograph and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with this sweepstake without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Winner will be responsible for all applicable taxes on the prize. Subject to federal, state and local laws and regulations. The CulturalConnect reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or terminate the contest should virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of the The CulturalConnect corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the contest.
6. Winner Annoucement: Winner of the contest will be announced via a link off the The CulturalConnect e-magazines and on http://www.TheCulturalConnect.com on or around December 18, 2006.